G4 cube (was Re: 68K Macs with MacOS 7.5 still in production use...)

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:24:57 CDT 2016

Chuck,
	(circling back a bit) Al recommended Fetch; I concur. It was my long-term favorite, from MacOS 6.0.8 or earlier onward.
	Apparently, it is still available from the author:

https://fetchsoftworks.com/

	But licenses are now $29. It is still possible according to the website to get a free license for charitable or educational organizations.
	It also appears to be possible to download a version for classic back to System 7 (Downloads page)
	I was *very* satisfied with it back in the day, have not used it since about Mac OS 8.6, possibly 9.1, on my Powerbook 3400.

					- Mark
					210-522-6025 office         210-379-4635    cell