Components available

Jason Howe jason at smbfc.net
Tue Sep 6 23:09:27 CDT 2016

On 09/06/2016 08:59 PM, Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 06:16:23PM -0700, Al Kossow wrote:
>> There is also a Unicomp 18 bit minicomputer, paper tape reader,
>> and FFT processor circa 1972 in the garage (6ft rack) with full
>> documentation.
> I think it would be a damned shame if this went to recycling.  I can't
> drive the 30 hours to come get it though.  (tbh the '99 pickup truck
> does not have that kind of trip left in it anyways.)
>
> mcl
That sounds amazing.  I'm in Seattle.  My time is pretty tight these
days, but if someone up here was interested, I might be persuaded to do
a tag-team driving run over a weekend.  My '81 Ford has plenty of life
left in her.

I don't think I'm interested in it personally though, as I really have
no idea what an Unicomp minicomputer is in the grand scheme of things...

--Jason