Data Genera MPT/100

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Sun Sep 4 14:13:01 CDT 2016

I have a nice, clean DG MPT/100 I'm in the process of restoring. As you
might expect, I contacted Bruce at "Wild Hare" to see what
documentation and software he had for the critter.

He was able provide some helpful PDF documentation - but NO schematic or
software.

Without software, the MPT/100 is essentially useless. If anyone has the
5.25" floppy system and/or diagnostic diskette sets for this
workstation I'd really appreciate images of same.

If you have the floppies, but no images, and you lend me your floppies,
I'll make images and make them publicly available and return your
floppies (assuming you want them back).

If by some stroke of luck you have the schematics for the MPT/100 (DG
part numbers: Mainboard 001-002963 and Keyboard 001-002688) I could
really use them :)

The MPT/100 contains the DG microNOVA mN602 CPU and 64K of system RAM
plus video memory. Software for the MPT/100 includes a set of Diagnostic
diskettes and the MP/OS system diskettes.

Regards,
Lyle
--
73      AF6WS