more stuff FTGH (York, UK)

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Fri Sep 2 11:36:59 CDT 2016

And finally, some ancient and thus debatably classic software:

* Zenith Data Systems - Microsoft Windows 3.0/3.1
    Actually just the manuals (yes, once upon a time, in a universe
    far far away, Windows had actual manuals) and license.

* Tulip Computers  Windows 386  V2.10D
    Ring binder including User Guide, Desktop Applications manual,
    Write manual, Paint manual
    4 x 3.5" HD disks - 3 for Windows, 1 for Tulip utilities

* AppleShare 4.0
    boxed, assorted manuals etc,  4 x 3.5" HD disks, 1 x CDROM
    includes the serial number needed to validate your server

* HiSoft C
    Integrated Compiler/Editor manuals 1985-88 for CP/M
    2 x 3" disks (presumably for Amstrad PCW)
    All in the original binder, with serial no.

* HiSoft Nevada Cobol
    CP/M compiler/editor
    manuals, 3" disk for Amstrad PCW, with s/no.

I need to move these before Saturday 17th September (2 weeks from now).
If they're not moved by then, I'll donate them to The Computer Sheds
(http://www.computermuseum.org.uk).

Because of the weight, it would be expensive to ship these things,
though if anyone is really keen I'll consider it.  Collection from York
would be greatly preferred (tea and biscuits supplied) - or I can
probably take them to the DEC Legacy Event in Windermere for collection
on the weekend of 15/16th October (pay for your own tea and biscuits).

I need to move these before Saturday 17th September (2 weeks from now).
If they're not claimed by then, I'll donate them to The Computer Sheds

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull