Imaging Old Disks Advice Needed

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Oct 30 12:14:37 CDT 2016

On 10/30/2016 05:47 AM, william degnan wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2016 3:37 AM, "Peter Cetinski" <pete at pski.net> wrote:
>>

>>> On Oct 29, 2016, at 10:05 PM, Peter Cetinski <pete at pski.net>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I’ve recently acquired a rare complete set of 10 TRS-XENIX 1.0
> Development ...
>
> I'd carefully transplant to a better sleeve.

Yup, I do this quite often.  I keep a pile of empty jackets around for
just such a purpose.  Very useful in cases where the lining of the
jacket has become contaminated with dirt or spilled liquids.

Just slit or cut the top edge of the jacket for easy removal/insertion.
Don't waste your time trying to break the welds.

--Chuck