Sage II

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 07:56:07 CDT 2016

On Oct 30, 2016 8:48 AM, "allison" <ajp166 at verizon.net> wrote:

> On 10/30/2016 04:01 AM, emanuel stiebler wrote:
> >> yes and there were more than a few modem/terminal programs.
> >
> > for CP/M 68K?
> >
> When people say CP/M its nearly always in the context of
> 8080/8085/NSC800/Z80 or maybe 8088/86
> CP/M-68 was rare but likely there was Kermit for it as all versions of
> kermit were based on
> the same effort.   Myself I never used it as I had the alternates like
> modem-7 or MEX.
>
> A basic file transfer program was a trivial thing.
>
> Allison

I have a disk labeled Sage II Cp/m 68 (000) Kermit.  That is what the OP
was looking for, for his newly acquired Sage II.  We were discussing how to
image theae disks, I don't have a 96tpi - capable drive set up on my
current disk imaging station otherwise I'd have simply uploaded an .IMD
file.  Short term he needs cp/m 68 from somewhere else.

I assume OP'er has checked jim battle ' sage II website.

Bill