ContrAlto V1.1 Released

Josh Dersch JoshD at livingcomputers.org
Fri Oct 28 13:13:04 CDT 2016

OK, one more time with feeling, because apparently when I pasted that link it added a bunch of garbage (thanks, Outlook Web Access!).

If you want to get ContrAlto, the actual, real, working link is:

http://www.livingcomputers.org/Join/Online-Systems/ContraltoSetup.aspx

Sorry for the confusion and/or stupidity on my part...

- Josh