Tek 40xx computer users

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Oct 24 12:42:15 CDT 2016

The ROM cart your going to want to get never left Tek, it had the capacity
to hold all the packs, another one is very high (for a 6800) performance
graphics.

To use multiple ROMs you will need a 4051 Toaster. That's what we called
it. Can't remember if it was a product or not.

I may have a couple original packs if I find them I'll extract the contents
and put them on bitsavers