Tek 40xx computer users

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Mon Oct 24 12:28:17 CDT 2016

Can't see the video (access denied).. but that looked like an exceptionally
nice unit, with the stand to boot!  Some day I'd like to have one of those
to go with my Tektronix 6800 board bucket.. but shipping will always be an
issue.

If you decide to put a video up somewhere public please let me know.. love
watching vids of these ones in action.