RL02 packs available [Was: Re: Are DEC TK50/TK70 tapes worth hanging onto?]

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Oct 20 02:04:40 CDT 2016

> On Oct 19, 2016, at 11:38 PM, Pontus Pihlgren <pontus at Update.UU.SE> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 05:51:06PM -0700, Mark J. Blair wrote:
>>
>> I’m especially interested in accumulating good RL02 packs. I’m even
>> working on a project to add a USB interface to one of my RL02 drives
>> for imaging and writing packs.
>>

> I have more RL01 and RL02 packs than I need, some still in original
> packaging.
>
> If you are seriously interested I could muster up the energy to test
> them and put them in the mail.

I have a small pile of packs, some of which look unused. I keep my eyes open for more, since I don’t know it I have more than I need yet. :)

Do any of your extra RL02 packs have potentially interesting contents, such as software that might be useful for my VAX-11/730 or my future PDP-11/44 restoration?

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/