Comdyna GP-6 Analog Computer Repairs Needed

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:45:39 CDT 2016

I've emailed Philip and hope to debug it by email.

I have access to a Comdyna 6 here and can walk him through

it.

I'm in California.

Remote trouble shooting it tough but usually easier when the

person at the other end doesn't know part of what they are doing.

If they know too much, they tend to try to interpret too much,

rather than just give me the readings.

Dwight