MASSBUS disk emulator (Was: Unibus controller for MFM disks)

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Oct 18 08:39:39 CDT 2016

    > From: Paul Birkel

    > Maaaaaybe there are three ribbon cables back there

Sure looks like it, and running to a standard MASSBUS connector, to boot.
(Not that I have any use for the latter - absolutely no MASSBUS cables at
all. But one could just run flat cables from this, to one's RH11/RH70.)

I don't see a second MASSBUS connector, wonder what they do about
termination? Maybe it's onboard? So I guess one could only have one
of these things per MASSBUS port? Not really a problem, of course! ;-)

We _definitely_ need to put these things in 'production'.

	Noel