MASSBUS disk emulator (Was: Unibus controller for MFM disks)

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Oct 17 21:20:58 CDT 2016

    > From: Ian S. King

    >> Does anyone know anything about the status of the plans to open-source
    >> it?

    > I've made some inquries, stay tuned....

OK, thanks!

    >> Can you briefly describe what it was?

I'm still curious about what it was: was it a stand-alone board with a
separate power supply, or did it plug into some sort of backplane? Did it use
something like SD cards for storage? And what was the MASSBUS connection
like: a set of 3 Berg headers into which one plugged the flat cables, or was
there some oddball connector that wound up connected to a standard MASSBUS
connector?

	Noel