MASSBUS disk emulator (Was: Unibus controller for MFM disks)

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Oct 17 19:59:46 CDT 2016

I've made some inquries, stay tuned....

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."