LA36, LA120 prints

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Sat Oct 15 11:13:39 CDT 2016

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016, Al Kossow wrote:

> scanned.. no time to post-process right now
> If someone REALLY needs this, LMK

My read of this is that have all the Sun-1 and DECwriter II and III docs
that matter so I will pass on all this paper to somebody else without
thinking furter about scanning them.

As for the Data Printer Corporation docs, I never expected them to be a
sought after item and I have one candidate so I will send them them there.

I have access to a lot of old Sun and DEC documentation, is there anything
from those two sources that you are looking for?  (Aside from Sun proms
which I do not have.)  I have until January 1 to find homes for a lot of
this stuff before it stops being available to me and starts to be
destroyed.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our