DEC items for sale, swap or giveaway

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:57:28 CDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 8:48 PM, jim stephens <jwsmail at jwsss.com> wrote:

> The BA23 is as well.  I did see some systems such as the 11/84 that I have
> that list a wired 115 voltage, and no obvious way to rewire or strap it
> though, so some may not be.

The H7204 in the 11/84-E has a plug that is removed and rotated
180-degrees to change between 120V and 240V. The selected voltage is
printed on either side of the plug and visible though a small window
on the back of the supply. The 11/84-E that I recently acquired came
configured for 240V and I rotated the plug to 120V. That's all I had
to do in addition to replacing the hardwired AC cord with one with a
plug for a 120V receptacle.

Don't know about the supplies on the earlier versions of the 11/84.