Any Kryoflux, Discferret, Catweasel, or other floppy flux images wanted

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:55:16 CDT 2016

HI Phil,

Sorry, I guess "dead" was a little harsh.  Sorry for that.  I'm glad to
know that it's still alive.  I appreciate your reply and I'd love to have a
DiscFerret board (actually, if I could request two, that would be great in
case I mess one up).  I do have a hot air solder station and have done
surface mount before so that shouldn't be a problem.  I'd be happy to
report back as well.

I will email you off-list.
Santo