SCSI Tape Emulator

Charles Anthony charles.unix.pro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:40:46 CDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Rich Alderson <
RichA at livingcomputermuseum.org> wrote:

> [...]
Stupid memory of mine. Sigh.  Anyway, IIUC, the SCSI2SD is like $70; the
firmware appears to be closed, but I wonder if an NDA with them would allow
adding tape emulation capability to their code base? (Given that I have no
knowledge of how SCSI2D works inside, I may be vastly underestimating the
scope of the project.)

-- Charles