Picked up Commodore Amiga 2000

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:15:19 CDT 2016

Yeah, on the note of that battery, it looks fine, but is going to be
replaced asap. Ive had a couple of apple computers turn to trash over that
battery going bad in there.

I know it is not really practical to turn it into a dos machine, but it
would be a nice setup to me. If i can find a 286 and a vga card I am all
set then.
That is not to say that i would use it strictly as a DOS machine, but it
would be a useful feature to run a couple games or utilitys i use
frequently that run on dos.

Thanks for the advice, ill post back with some pictures once i get it all
cleaned up and running.