Thinking about acquiring PDP stuff

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:13:50 CST 2016

Argument goes both ways. Does anyone really do practical things with any home computer?
On the vcf forums I enjoyed two folks who eventually got their two PDP models running chess and had them play eachother.  I'd like to see a rematch or maybe some new vintage competitors approach :-)
If they can run holiday lights they could also probably use it for x10? home automation if one considers that practical.
-------- Original message --------From: Brad H <vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net>So I wondered what PDP guys did to keep interestedand how much they actually used the machine over the course of, say, a year.