DEC kit on offer in Sussex, England

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 29 06:51:31 CST 2016

Probably not worth a lot really, which model of 3100? I would be interested in the SCSI disk. I would hate to see any of this dumped though.

> An X-terminal.

Don't know.

> A couple of VT220s

I know people like these. I have two and if I had room I would take more.

> An LQP02 - the drive belts have rotted :(

No idea.

> A Vaxmate

I wouldn't mind one of these. Don't know if they are sought after though

> A Rainbow

I am sure people would be interested in a Rainbow.