Collection of stuff in Austin (ebay warning) listed before

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Nov 14 00:52:46 CST 2016

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 09:59:18PM -0800, jim stephens wrote:
> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/361777459013
>
> Looks like all the other seller's items are high by a factor of 10
> as well :-)
>
> Too bad.  I would have given the Motorola a home.  Maybe even those
> Sun 4/110s out of nostalgia.
>
> mcl

There are a few things I'd like from that list as well, but (a) I'm not
going to Austin to get it and (b) tuition will be due soon.  :-)  And
frankly, the stuff looks filthy - you have to wonder what it looks like
inside.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."