Epson MX-80 Technical Manual?

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:47:05 CST 2016

It is interesting that the MX-80 was copied by several other

printer manufactures. For a while, the term MX-80 compatible

was an important selling feature.

The Canon Cat had configurations for many different Canon printers

built in, from daisy wheel to bubble jet. It had one extra configuration

called 'common printer' and guess which printer that is. The MX-80!

Dwight