FTGH: COGNOS software kit

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Sat Nov 5 12:43:12 CDT 2016

On 2016-11-05 1:28 PM, SPC wrote:
> Cognos aka Quasar Corporation and its 4GL language 'PowerHouse'.
> Originally produced for the HP3000 and later acquired by IBM and later
> by UNICOM.
>
> I've never worked with this stuff but I'm curious. There was a PC
> versión, by the way.

This box contains a sleeve for a PC demo version but sadly the floppies
are not included.

> I've live in Europe but if no one want it I could be. It's sad the
> lack of software.

Note the software itself doesn't seem to be in the box.

If there is real interest in the contents of the binders then I do have
means to scan them. But ultimately I don't want to store a big box of
paper forever.

--Toby