Epson MX-80 Technical Manual?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Nov 4 15:38:28 CDT 2016

On 11/4/2016 1:29 PM, Eric Smith wrote:
> Does anyone have a scan of the MX-80 Dot Matrix Printer Technical Manual?
>
> It's apparently intended to be available here:
>
> http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/39747/Epson-MX-80-Dot-Matrix-Printer-Technical-Manual/
> but I was unable to actually download it.

The manual is sold for 0 pounds, and the script fails in trying to check
out.  Since the site is in the UK the script may fail with non UK
locales.  Perhaps someone in the UK could try to get it and let Eric
have access.

Hope they don't have worse problems with a bug in a script like that,
such as having ways to get into their site and compromise financial
data.  Kind of dangerous mixing routine stuff like downloads into having
to pay no fees for the copy.
thanks
Jim