Unknown DEC indicator panel

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Nov 4 08:35:14 CDT 2016

    > I suppose I should try and round up images of 19" x 5-1/4" PDP-10
    > panels, too

So there are quite a few, although I'm not sure they are exactly the same as
the ones used in the PDP-11's, PDP-15's, etc. Those use a plastic bezel which
is the same as the blank panels in the H960 racks, into which the inlay is set
from the front, and glued down to the lip inside the bezel. The PDP-10 ones,
from the pictures, and my vague memory, use metal bezels which cover the
panels from the front, holding them on, so the shape of the inlay may be
subtly different.

Anyway, I found images (not great - all B+W illustrations in manuals) of the
following PDP-1 panels:

DF10
DA10
RC10
BA10
TD10
TM10
DS10
RM10B
DC10
RP10-C

MB10
MD10

I'll add them to the page at some point. If any has actual images of any of
these, they'd be appreciated. (And no, none of them is the mystery panel in
the RSTS manual.)

	Noel