Looking for Prompt-475

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:18:05 CDT 2016

It had been a long time since I'd worked at Intel

but I recall having to use a different UPP board for each.

I worked on the UPP with the 4040 uP.

I was a test engineer for its end of life. Debugging these was

a pain in the butt so I made what I called a slowtime-ice.

I'd replace the 4004 with my umbilical and talk to the various

4002s and 4001. Although, I wasn't suppose to, I had a dump

of the ROMs to compare with.

We were our own last customer to order 4001s.

Dwight