Tek 4405/4406

Paxton Hoag innfoclassics at gmail.com
Tue May 31 13:35:54 CDT 2016

> There were bits of the system and smalltalk for the 4405/6, so it would be
> nice if someone
> might have one of these to dump the firmware, though there probably isn't
> enought to boot one.

I think I have a full set of Tek Smalltalk for the 4406 / 4404 machines. I
also have two 4406s and several 4404s with several HD/floppy expansion
boxes that I really haven't had time to look at.

I believe I have an external SCSI, mac like, 20 meg hd with software that
was attached to one of the 4406s.

I have the SW at my house now, the rest is still in storage. What are you
looking for and I will see if I can find it?

Paxton

--
Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR