Xerox Star install floppies

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon May 30 09:54:34 CDT 2016

there is not a full set. Bear and I are trying to put one together from what he got and
what exists from other sources

unfortunately, we didn't connect when you offered all of the ones you had in 2009, and Bear didn't win all of
the auctions

the last four would be helpful, and they should go to Bear