Monster 6502

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 14:01:55 CDT 2016

Eric had it at the Maker Faire. He'd covered it with a antistatic
plexiglass but it still had some static sensitivity.
He was exercising it with ( I think ) a R Pi. He'd been depending
on the gate capacitance only. I told him that to get it a little more
reliable, he would need to increase the capacitance a little for the floating
nets. It will cost a little on power but there isn't that high a toggle
on all of the nets that are dynamic.
10 to 20 pf should make it more stable.
He needed a separate body attachment for the transmission gates.
Al he could find were multi transistor packs.
Most all of the important buss and status locations have LEDs on them.
The layout is close as practical to the original silicon.
Dwight