Early 360 machines (Was: Front panel switches - what did they do?)

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:34:32 CDT 2016

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 5:48 AM, William Donzelli <wdonzelli at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm guessing, maybe, that would be a 1403 printer?  There were 1403 and 1443
>> printers.
>
> There was also a 1404 printer, but I do not think many places had them.
>
> Does anyone know what became of the two S/360 model 20 systems that
> came out of Sweden a year or two ago? They were fairly complete with
> MFCMs and tape units. My bid for one did not get accepted, and I do
> not know who the winner(s) were.

Well I know LCM has at least one working... and if there was any
bidding involved they would have won by definition! But I don't know
if that's where they got it or not.

I hadn't heard about these machines; I would have been interested of course.

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'