Commodore C2N datasette belts (was Re: Classics long overdue a Boot.)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:04:37 CDT 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Alexandre Souza
<alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Square belt.  1.2mm cross-section.  80mm dia / 251mm length.

>    Ethan, these belts are very common in Brazil. They cost about R$ 2-4 (Us$
> 0,50-1,00) each. If you and the group need some, I can buy and put it into
> an envelope.

Alexandre,

Thanks for your offer of assistance.  That seems to be a very good way
to do it.  Write me back off-line and I'm willing to throw money at
you for a dozen belts or so and take what I don't need to VCFmw this
Fall (if folks on the list don't snap them up first).  I'm sure
there'll be folks in Chicago who want C2N belts.

-ethan