General Question about UNIBUS backplanes

Don North north at alum.mit.edu
Mon May 23 00:27:08 CDT 2016

The M9312 can be setup to also act as a UNIBUS terminator card, and can reside
in the
A-B position of the last UNIBUS backplane slot (ie, the 'UNIBUS out' slot).

Some of the jumpers on the card need to be configured to allow this, the M9312
technical manual gives the exact jumper configuration needed.

So on the 11/40, you can replace the M930 (or M9301) bus terminator card with the
M9312 with termination enabled.