HP Draftmaster II 7596A: EPROM dumps needed, urgent :-(

David Collins davidk.collins at bigpond.com
Sun May 22 00:53:39 CDT 2016

Martin, I might be able to help you as I think we have a 7596A.

Are these EPROMs from the processor PCA?  Are you able to tell me which 'U'
numbers they are in the PC board?

I haven't looked at the plotter itself, but the service manual we have shows
the following part numbers for the processor PCA

07595-18039
07595-18040
07595-18041
07595-18042

So I'm not sure if my manual is old and the plotters at that time had 4
EPROMs and yours is newer and has 2? Or are they on another PCA somewhere?

Let me know.

If the plotter we have is in the main museum facility I can possibly help
you, I will check.

David Collins
Curator
HP Computer Museum.