MSI 6800

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Fri May 20 09:30:48 CDT 2016

Hi there,
I have acquired an MSI 6800 (SS50) computer and am trying to figure out how to get it going.  I am reaching out everywhere hoping to find someone with knowledge of these as I have searched around extensively and cannot find a manual.
With a null modem cable connected to a PC I can get a response from the computer by typing things or resetting it, but the output is garbled.  I know the baud rate but at present have no way to determine the other settings like bit, parity, etc.
Any help/advice would be appreciated!
Brad
Sent from my Samsung device