RSTS/E

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:38:02 CDT 2016

On Thu, 19 May 2016, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> I thought that the Zenith Minisport was the only system to use tiny
> little floppies... :)

Like a too-curious-ferret I had to weasel out what you were talking about
from duckduckgo:

http://www.oldcomputers.net/zenith-minisport.html

Neato. I remember seeing those floppies for use with Japanese digital
cameras (I worked in Japan for a while for a subsidary of NTT-Dokomo).
That's a pretty cool looking laptop, too. I liked those LCD screens
("SuperTwist" ?) where you could adjust both the contrast and intensity.
My eyes aren't great, and that always helped.

-Swift