LK401 Keyboard

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:15:22 CDT 2016

Keyboards seem quite rare. I have a couple of Vax Stations that are short of keyboards and I think these take an LK401 so I would also like one if any one has one. I am pretty sure he knows keyboards are hard to find and so he sells them outside E-Bay. Give him a ring and see what his price is. I got one and it wasn't totally extortionate. Daft thing is if he listed the keyboards with the terminals I am pretty sure the price would go up....

Dave
G4UGM