HP41C Peripherals and Accessories?

Martin.Hepperle at MH-AeroTools.de Martin.Hepperle at MH-AeroTools.de
Tue May 17 04:58:32 CDT 2016

Mark,

corrosion problems are very common on the HP-41.  To discuss the HP-41
calculator, repairs, accessories most of the community knowledge may be
found in the discussion forums at
   http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-6266.html
and more documentation also at
   http://www.hp41.org/Intro.cfm

Have fun and many happy BEEPs

Martin

> Message: 14
> Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 22:34:48 -0700
> From: "Mark J. Blair" <nf6x at nf6x.net>
> To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
> 	<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
> Subject: HP41C Peripherals and Accessories?
>
> I just became the happy new owner of a nice old HP 41C calculator with a
> matching barcode wand. I haven't powered it up yet, as there's lots of
battery
> compartment corrosion. I'm looking into getting one of the replacement
flex
> circuit assemblies that have been made for it. I was quite curious about
the 41C
> when I saw them in magazines, but I had never touched one before. My first
HP