ISO: Keyboard/mouse for MIPS RC2030 workstation

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:40:55 CDT 2016

On 5/15/16 5:16 PM, Al Kossow wrote:
> Is there still an os on the disk?
Yes, a kind listmember had archived the QIC install media for MIPS
RISC/OS, I installed from that.  When I got the machine, the system disk
was dead, and could not be coaxed back to life.

> The MAME guys might be interested in simulating it if you dump
> the roms and the hd. It wasn't obvious from the picture in the
> picture if the V50 had an eprom as well. I'm gussing the intel
> 40 pin part by the keyboard is an 8031?
I can double-check this week and dump the ROMs.  I'll also look at the
extra pins on the keyboard.  I'll note that the jack is labeled just
"KEYBOARD."  There is nothing labeled "Mouse" anywhere on this thing...

- Josh