PDP11 M9301-Yx ROM dumps

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu May 12 14:12:08 CDT 2016

    > From: Mattis Lind

    > I also have a YF card. ... I could access the contents but it didn't
    > run very well. So either the CPU is still bad or the PROM contents are
    > bad. Could you please direct me to your YF dumps so I could compare?

They are on my "Miscellaneous Digital Equipment Corporation PDP-11
Information" page:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/pdp11/PDP-11_Stuff.html

in the "ROM Dumps" section.

    > If you also have done a disassembly that would be very interesting.

I haven't completely disassembled the -YF version, but the -YA is almost all
done, so it should help.

Let me know if you need to have the -YF fully disassmbled & commented, and
I'll hop to it.

	Noel