CDC 9429 Floppy maintenance manual

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Sat May 7 14:19:14 CDT 2016

I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the CDC 9429 floppy drive
maintenance manual they'd be willing to scan for me?

I have reason to believe that the CDC 9428 and 9429 are identical
except that the 9429 is jumpered for 80 tracks and the 9428 is
jumpered for 40 tracks... but I'm not 100% sure. I do have a copy of
the 9428 maintenance manual, thanks to Bitsavers, but having the 9429
manual would put my mind at ease lest I follow the alignment
procedures from the 9428 manual and screw something up.

-Seth
--
Seth Morabito
seth at loomcom.com