tsx-plus wikipedia article

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed May 4 15:09:40 CDT 2016

On Wed, 4 May 2016, Paul Koning wrote:
> If you see an error in Wikipedia, the friendly answer is to fix the error, not to grumble about it on mailing lists.

Ah, but Jay was responsible enough to ask his peers for confirmation
before he asserted his information.

I made a few corrections a while back about the history of the West Coast
Computer Faire, including the dates of some of the shows that occurred
after the stated ending date, and deleting the statement that said that
WCCF BECAME Comdex.