center tapped power transformer help needed

Jim Brain brain at jbrain.com
Tue May 3 22:51:37 CDT 2016

On 5/3/2016 10:48 PM, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> On 05/03/2016 08:08 PM, Jim Brain wrote:
> 60 Hz?  Maybe you could give the guys at Prem Magnetics a call.  They're
> always sending emails offering to do custom work.
>
> http://www.premmagnetics.com/
Yep, 50/60Hz.  I will check them out.

Also, Ian, thanks for the link.  I'll check them out as well.  I will
admit, though, those Xformers looks huge in the brochure, and I always
thought those little 120->6.3V 6VA transformers I used to find in
cannibalized tape recorders and such were so much smaller.

Jim