Ideas for running a VB4 application on modern hardware?

Robert Johnson aloha at blastpuppy.com
Mon May 2 21:51:52 CDT 2016

While I can’t however speak to the vagaries of VB4 specifically, I’m reasonably certain (having run 16-bit only software on windows 7 and 8) that ll 32-bit versions of windows continue to support NTVDM/16-bit applications. With windows 8 you have to install the subsystem (its not installed by default) but it does work.

Robert Johnson
---
Telegram: @alohawolf
AIM:AlohaWulf
Skype:AlohaWolf
Telephone:+1-562-286-4255
C*NET: 18219881
Email:aloha at blastpuppy.com
Email:alohawolf at gmail.com
--
"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the danger of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of "crackpot" than the stigma of conformity."

- Thomas J. Watson Sr.