MEM11A update

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Wed Mar 30 01:10:59 CDT 2016

From: Guy Sotomayor: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:27 PM
> These 3 wires were *really* short.  Nothing I did found them until I came
> across a “trick” which is to zoom out so the board is tiny and then with
> the route tool active, just “click” on spot on the board.  In short order I
> found all 3 remaining wires.  Using that technique, I found the 3 remaining
> wires in less than 5 minutes (vs the over an hour looking for them last
> night).

Cool tip!

Have you tried the "zoom-unrouted" ULP?  That should center the
display on one of the unrouted traces.  From there you can turn
off the routed layers, pads, etc and zoom in more until you find it.
Repeat as needed for additional unrouted wires.

A good choice of placement and routing grids should minimize these
problems, but of course picking a proper routing grid is non-trivial
when a variety of odd (metric and imperial mixed?) spacing is involved.

    Vince