ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Mar 29 19:18:14 CDT 2016
I just finished laying out the board for the MEM11A. The last roadblock was figuring out
where the last 3 unrouted wires were. EagleCAD didn’t make it easy to find them and I
haven’t quite figured out how to use the autorouter on Eagle 7.5, so I did this all by “hand”
(at just under 2000 wires it took a while).
I haven’t re-set the grid from all of the other boards (all thru hole parts) that I’ve done,
so this board is probably not optimal (plus I was getting the hang of doing a 4 layer board).
I ran into a lot of wiring congestion that caused me to reroute the entire board as I moved
parts around. Even with a finer grid pitch it’s unlikely that the UMF11 will fit on a single
I’m going to check the board over for the next week or so before I send it out and about
4 weeks after that I’ll have the first boards that I can populate and try out!
TTFN - Guy
More information about the cctech