Here's what happens when an 18 year old buys a mainframe...

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Mar 29 16:18:52 CDT 2016

It reminded me of getting a PDP-11/44 & drives in a couple racks, from Paxton in the late 90’s when he still had the Warehouse in Portland, with the help of my Dad, and then installing it in my folks garage.  My Mom was quite happy when my wife and I bought a house, and could move it into our own garage.

Zane