PDP-11 M873 ROM card info?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Mar 26 19:52:05 CDT 2016

    > Does anyone know of _any_ information about this series of cards?
    > ... search as I can, I don't seem

OK, it turns out I needed to be looking for "BM873"; under that, it appears to
be fairly well documented (prints, TM, etc).

    > Known variants are the -YA, -YB and -YJ.

Most of the later variants are for use on the 11/40 which is the front end of
a KL10; there's a PDP-10 document online (KL873.MEM) which lists them all in
some detail.

Does anyone have a -YB we can dump? (I have a -YA, and will dump that in a few
moments, here.)

     Noel