Resistor/Fuse replacement (DEC H7104-D)

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at
Thu Mar 17 17:46:20 CDT 2016

From: Josh Dersch: Thursday, March 17, 2016 3:34 PM
> It's listed in the print set as a 1 Ohm, 2 Watt resistor, with a "FUSE" 
> designation.  I'm not entirely sure what I should be searching for for a 
> replacement; clearly the "fuse" part of the designation is important but 
> I'm not sure what a modern equivalent is.  I've browsed around Mouser 
> for awhile and I'm not seeing anything obvious.  I'm sure this is 
> obvious to anyone with experience -- can you point me in the right 
> direction?

There was a recent discussion here about a similar component in 
a VT100 supply.  I think a suitable replacement was eventually found 
at Farnell/Newark.


More information about the cctech mailing list