A gold mine for anybody in Austin...

George Currie g at kurico.com
Mon Mar 14 10:52:20 CDT 2016

 On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:50:56 -0500, James Vess
 <theevilapplepie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably true, but it's a weekend and I have time to deal with it so
> we
> will just see how it goes, I have some hope but low expectations.

 I've communicated with him in the past.  He seems like a nice enough
 fellow, but IMHO the prices he was asking for his stuff was way to high.
 His ads have been in the local CL for a long time now, so I assume he's
 not in a big hurry to sell or let things go at firesale prices (though
 maybe it's been long enough now that he'd be more open to it).